View Job Details
Posted: March 11, 2019
Talent Acquisition SpecialistCasa Systems, Inc.
Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire an in-house Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter to join our growing Human Resource team based in Andover, MA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Technical Recruiter will impact the organization by recruiting the most passive of technical and non-technical candidates with skill set matches that we are unable to see through our internal posting or the job boards, ensuring that our company’s talent acquisition initiatives to hire top talent are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides professional and administrative level support to assist with sourcing, recruiting, prescreening and interviewing candidates from both internal and external sources.
- Supports recruiting through the use of college and professional job fairs, on-line job boards and networking.
- Reviews recruitment requirements with management to determine applicant requirements.
- Develops recruiting campaigns by preparing copy for employment advertisements or postings, determining placement and coordinating schedules in appropriate media.
- Coordinates job postings, resume routing activities and appointment scheduling.
- May make employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resumes.
- Investigates and implements alternative sourcing options (Twitter, Facebook, industry sites, etc.) to increase flow of qualified candidates.
- Coordinates arrangements for pre-employment activities, travel, reporting dates, security clearances and employment processing.
- Provides applicants with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances and employment policies.
- Interviews and screens applicants for general competence, applicable background and skills, and organization fit.
- Conducts reference checks.
- Coordinates employment offers as instructed.
- Assists in gathering and preparing employment data for reports and analysis.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 2+ to 5 years of related experience.
- 100% onsite; not remote.
- Prior experience using an ATS; Silkroad Recruiting preferred.
- Prior experience using social media to attract and engage active and passive technical talent.
- Proficient user of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Able and willing to travel up to 15% to attend college career fairs within the US.
Please apply online through Casa's careers page at https://www.casa-systems.com/careers.html Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E?Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Vice President of Human Resources
Casa Systems, Inc.
100 Old River Road
Andover, MA 01810