View Job Details
Posted: May 12, 2017
Talent Acquisition SpecialistCasa Systems, Inc.
Casa Systems, Inc., is a leading provider of next-generation ultra-broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that delivers voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world.
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, team-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to join our Human Resource team based in Andover, MA.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter will impact the organization by recruiting the most passive of candidates, with skill set matches that we are unable to see through our internal posting or the job boards, ensuring that our company's talent acquisition initiatives to hire top talent are met.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Full cycle recruiting. Sources, pre-screens and interviews candidates from both internal and external sources for general competence, applicable background and skills, and organizational fit.
- Provides applicants with pre-employment information regarding job requirements, location, wages, benefits, allowances and employment policies.
- Reviews recruitment requirements with management to determine applicant requirements.
- Makes employment recommendations based on information developed through interviews, reference checks, applications and resumes.
- Investigates and implements alternative sourcing options (Twitter, Facebook, industry sites, etc.) to increase flow of qualified candidates. Supports recruiting through the use of college and professional job fairs, on-line job boards and networking.
- Attends college career fairs across the US as scheduled.
- Provides data for reports and analysis as requested.
- Highly motivated hunter with strong win-win negotiation skills.
- Hours are 9:00AM - 6:00PM, Monday through Friday. No flexibility on hours due to onsite interviews scheduled.
- This position is based in our Andover, MA office and does NOT offer the flexibility to work from home.
- Undergraduate degree.
- 5-7 years of related experience sourcing/recruiting Sales, Technical Support Engineers and Software Engineers.
- Prior experience using an ATS; Silkroad Recruiting preferred.
- Prior experience using social media to attract and engage active and passive technical talent.
- Able to manage 10+ requisitions at a time.
- Proficient user of MS Office.
- Must enjoy working in a fast pace environment and with hiring managers across multiple functions.
Please apply online at casa-systems.com.
Thank you. We encourage diversity.
Senior Director of Human Resources
Casa Systems, Inc.
100 Old River Road
Andover, MA 01810