TSG gives you the knowledge and skills that you need to administer, design, manage, and evaluate the effectiveness of your compensation and benefits programs. Our seminars are designed for professionals from Vice President to Associate levels.
Customized educational sessions are available to organizations that want to train their managers or employees in a specific area of compensation or benefits in an efficient and cost-effective way. Customized educational sessions are led by one of TSG's consultants and can be held at the TSG offices in Burlington or at another location of your choice. For more information, please click here.
Examples of Past Seminars:
- Benefits Administration for the HR Generalist
- Introduction to Compensation Management
- Modernizing the Performance Review Process
- A New Look at Diversity and Inclusion
- Compensation Survey Input Training
- Utilizing Surveys and Market Data
- How to Write Effective Job Descriptions
- Principles of Compensation
- Sales Compensation
- Employment Law Update
- Important Developments in Labor Law
- Advanced Compensation
- Top FLSA Violations and How to Avoid Them